No Secrets Here!
- No Secrets Here!
With Lamourella, understanding lingerie is easy!
YOU and YOUR BODY ...
- It's fine for your cups to run over. But if you want more support, a bra or chemise with a halter neckline works wonders to keep everything up and in place. Added bonus: Lifting your bust will make your waist appear smaller.
- For today's woman with a bigger chest, a corset or bustier is ideal to give you the chance to show off your best features, and give you that voluptuous bombshell look.
- The retro-inspired high-waist bottoms with a coordinating bra, balance out the look of a long torso. The extra coverage at the waist area will create the illusion of longer legs and a shorter midsection.
- A plunging neckline instantly lengthens a shorter torso.
- Want your tummy covered while highlighting your arms and legs? Your favorite babydoll design will make your dreams come true.
- How about longer legs? Try a high cut teddy or high cut panties paired with a beautiful bralette. Darker colors are generally more flattering and a push-up bra underneath helps make the most of your cleavage.
Read more below about some of the types of lingerie we carry. Click on any picture to see the latest styles in that type.
Babydoll - is a really short nightgown that ends just below the hips. With a clasp or a knot at the bust, called an Empire waist, babydolls are flattering on women of all shapes and sizes since they flow away from the midsection. Usually, a babydoll is sold with a panty type bottom.
Bodystocking - is a fitted hosiery that covers the entire body from the shoulders to the feet. Similar to a leotard or a cat suit, it can be worn underneath clothes during winter or more-often-than-not as a sexy piece of lingerie. Made of a tight, sheer material, the bodystocking highlights all parts of the body, making it a perfect fit for every confident woman.
Boy Shorts - mini shorts that women wear as underwear. They provide more coverage than bikini underwear and tend to stay in place better and not bunch up. Some styles have partial rear coverage, allowing part of the lower rear to show, while others have full coverage adding to the mystery. Either style does a great job of covering the hips and upper thigh.
Bustier - is a bra-like top that extends to the waist, provides additional support, control, confidence and sex appeal. These snug fitting tops are fastened at the back and accentuate the bust. Many wear bustiers under their clothes, while others wear it as a top with a pair of pants. They also look exceptional with garters and stockings.
Chemises – the very modest version of a baby doll, a chemise is a short nightgown made out of soft, light material, something frilly and fun. It is similar to a babydoll, but fits closer to the hips.
Corsets - a tighter and stronger version of the Bustier. Its boning goes over the bodice and is laced or hooked in the back. Corsets give the wearer an hourglass figure, and can be laced loosely to wear as a top. This versatility creates a sexy outfit in the bedroom or can be paired confidently with jeans.
Robes & Kimonos – cover-ups are worn over revealing types of lingerie. They make every woman feel comfortably confident while discreetly revealing hidden treasures.
Teddies & Bodysuits - combine the look of a camisole and panty into one mood-setting piece of lingerie.
Bralette - the ultimate leisure bra with little support for your day off. Bralettes are fun, feminine and flirty and perfect for no commitment: comfortable and soft, sexy and with just enough support to hit the grocery store during rush hour. Watch TV, but don't stand under an air vent. Micro fiber, stretchy lace or cotton... take your pick !!